Neptune's ponies!

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Neptune

Re: Neptune's ponies!

Postby Neptune » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:What are those intrrestingly cute figures/dolls above the Fluttershy and Twilight shelf? I can't get them off of my mind now that I have seen them O_O

Sorry for the late answer, it's a brand of dolls called NOVI stars, based on aliens ^^

Itcheeee wrote:I love how you group the characters together! :D Thought I was the only one who did that XD I love looking at the same characters all together in different versions.
Awesome collection, must of taken some time to build up! I spotted the Sailor Moon shrine there too :P

No, you're not alone :lol: I try to avoid all the mane6 variations but some Times you just can't ^^
And yes my Sailor Moon Shine is on the right :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:23 pm

OMG! I have heard of NOVI Stars, I REALLY want one xD they loook so cute, my friend (online bff) keeps talking about them now LOL
Neptune

Postby Neptune » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Look at all the New Ponies i got in the last two weeks! I'm so Happy! (And maybe a little bit crazy, but Who cares? :lol: )

I havn't even find the time to open them!
I'm still a little sad that i havn't find AJ and RD Power Ponies in my store but a friend of mine is trying to find them for me ^^
And i can't wait for the others Ponymania to hit the stores!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:09 am

We have too many AJs from MLP PP line...xD
Twizi

Postby Twizi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 pm

WOW you have an AMAZE collection! Love that artistic photo of Derpy and Time Turner/Dr. Whooves/Dr. Hooves, when you put Funkos in the right position in the right light, they look like CGI pony models...I LOVE Funkos because of that- such amazing quality!

Return to “Show your merch!”