What season of FiM is your favorite?

This is the place to talk about the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic show the Equestria Girls Movies
Nights

What season of FiM is your favorite?

Postby Nights » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Season 2 is my favorite with a few episodes from seasons 3,4&5.

Season 1 is alright but it's at the bottom for me because it's the least interesting.
Digimonlover101

Re: What season of FiM is your favorite?

Postby Digimonlover101 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 pm

My favorite season is season 4 because it was the most interesting season and had a season long story ark and my least favorite is season 3 because it had only one episode that I liked the entire season which was "sleepless in ponyville".
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm

I think... 2 and/or 4 for me.
fakiescarlet

Postby fakiescarlet » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:14 pm

season twos the best for me. while season threes my least favorite.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Really hard to pick, I loved them all. Though Season 4 stands out the most for me. The idea of collecting keys, what's inside the chest, the final boss material that is Tirek, Daring Do is real, Princess Twilight eating a hayburger... like a animal I mean "princess" should, and Manehattan was a treat for someone who's been to the real New York a couple of times.

I also really like Season 2, Hurricane Fluttershy, Canterlot Wedding, Smile Song just to name a few reasons.
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:11 am

I really liked season 1-3 because, I actually really liked the show when Faust helped with it. Since she left, the show has been getting kind of too extreme for me. (I'm the type of person who likes some action, just not a lot :3) I also enjoyed it cause Twilight wasn't a princess. I mean, I don't mind her being a princess but it feels awkward thinking about how a pony who used to be the same size as her friends is at least 5inches taller now. I cringe everytime I think about it. (I love Rainbow Rocks + some episodes of S5 tho)
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tara

Postby Tara » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:47 am

I enjoyed all the seasons, even the noticeably bad ones. I think season 1 will always have that special place in my heart, and even after only five years I already get nostalgic for it. Coming in really close, though, is season 5. Okay, season 5 has a lot of really weird episodes, but when it does an episode right, my gosh does it do it right. Castle Sweet Castle, Tanks For the Memories, The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone, Amending Fences. The writing and characterization are phenomenal. After season 4's... "interesting" take on Pinkie Pie, it's refreshing to see her as someone who is more than just a tad crazy, but also has a brain and a heart.

I really can't wait for the season to start back up.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Season two or four for me, s1 was the beginning and writers had still to improve (it was great but i feel that with s2 they really knew how to do the show), and four because of its epicness.
Nights

Postby Nights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 am

Season 1 in all cartoons shouldn't get to much flack though because it's a series of episodes experimenting with the characters personalities seeing what works and the second season has all the kinks ironed out.

Return to “Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls”