Which EG doll is your favorite so far?

Discuss anything Equestria Girls Merch related here.
Spike SETC

Which EG doll is your favorite so far?

Postby Spike SETC » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

With there being so many dolls out now, jus wondered which doll was everyone's favorite?

So far I think mine is still the Rockin Hair Style Pinkie Pie because I love the 80's look to her, though Midnight sparkle is starting to really grow on me :D
fakiescarlet

Re: Which EG doll is your favorite so far?

Postby fakiescarlet » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 am

my favorite is sleepover pinkie pie and the one with the green hair, the villain i forgot her name
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:18 pm

I really love the look of the Ponymania Zecora doll. But I also really like Aria Blaze and the Fashion Sunset Shimmer.
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:57 pm

I really want to get Zecora as she's a fab looking doll. The Fashion Sunset Shimmer is really nice and looks awesome if you can get a leather jacket for her ☺
Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Spike SETC wrote:I really want to get Zecora as she's a fab looking doll. The Fashion Sunset Shimmer is really nice and looks awesome if you can get a leather jacket for her ☺

Well we already have the jacket from the first release but an everyday one has been listed on Amazon today. (no pics) I hope she will have the outfit she currently wears.
PaddlePro

Postby PaddlePro » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Rocking hairstyle fluttershy and rainbow dash.These are beautiful.Also i love equestria girls collection applejack, i don't know why.
SunnyPie

Postby SunnyPie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Rollerskating Pinkie Pie! :D
Hi everypony! :lol:
Spike SETC

Postby Spike SETC » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Ilona wrote:
Spike SETC wrote:I really want to get Zecora as she's a fab looking doll. The Fashion Sunset Shimmer is really nice and looks awesome if you can get a leather jacket for her ☺

Well we already have the jacket from the first release but an everyday one has been listed on Amazon today. (no pics) I hope she will have the outfit she currently wears.

It would be a dream to have a Sunset Shimmer with a Better leather jacket than the original one we put on the Fashion figure. We were tempted to stick Flash's jacket on her lol! Can not wait for Hasbro to reveal pictures of all the dolls revealed today :)
PrincessGwenevere

Postby PrincessGwenevere » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:12 pm

I've been loving all the Sunset Shimmer dolls after her first one, but her motocross doll looks like she's part of the Warriors and that's just awesome to me. XD I think the Rockin' Hair Rarity might be a close second.
EclipsedFlame

Postby EclipsedFlame » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:45 pm

I really can't pick just 1 favorite lol. More like 11 XD
I like all the neon rainbow rocks dolls (except R.D.), I love rockin hairstyle Fluttershy, Through the mirror Luna, Rainbow Dash doll and pony set (I love neon colors jsyk), Lyra, BonBon, and amethyst star.
I Eated yuor babeez ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Return to “Equestria Girls Merchandise”