Does MLP Merch still do e-mail submissions even with the forum?

Here you can find announcements about the website or databases. You can also report any errors you might find and discuss about (new) databases.
Snowy

Does MLP Merch still do e-mail submissions even with the forum?

Postby Snowy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Hope this is the right category to post this in. Checking my e-mail, I sent in some news literally an hour before joining this forum, on the same day the forum started. I didn't hear a response or see it get posted on the site, I'm wondering is this forum doing away with this? I'm just concerned if it gets posted some info may be out of date as said item I found was also on sale.

Also it is a bit of a concern as I usually hear back about something within 24 hours, and prefer submitting news via e-mail since it makes it easier to send pictures I may have took while I was out (I'm usually seeing new Pony stuff while out and about, so why not submit pictures).

Hopefully I can get an answer soon, thanks!
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Does MLP Merch still do e-mail submissions even with the forum?

Postby Ilona » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:35 pm

We still do. It seems like we overlooked your e-mail. This sometimes happens so my apologies. We'll take a look at it this evening. :)
Snowy

Re: Does MLP Merch still do e-mail submissions even with the forum?

Postby Snowy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:59 pm

Ilona wrote:We still do. It seems like we overlooked your e-mail. This sometimes happens so my apologies. We'll take a look at it this evening. :)
Ah ok, thanks. For a moment, I thought getting the forums up and running may gotten that in the way. It was a G4 shirt I found on Target's website. I know lots know about WeLoveFine and RedBubble, personally, I feel when a major store gets something like a men's style MLP shirt, it's definitely newsworthy, especially since they usually aim to sell such in girls sizes. :)

Suggestion, I'd personally like to see more coverage on MLP shirts and sales, being someone who likes wearing them. :D

Return to “Site & Database Discussion and Information”