Sapphire, stop hoarding the horses: The Thread

Proud of an item you finally got? Or just want to show your collection? This is the place for you!
Astranova

Re: Sapphire, stop hoarding the horses: The Thread

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:51 pm

SapphireRain wrote:
Sugar Belle wrote:WOW! Hey, I don't have whatever that store is but can you suggest some other places to get cheap G1...? I only have two, but it's the second best gen to me and I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THEM SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY THAT PINK PEGASUS LOL! Btw I live in Gig Harbor, WA. BTW I have that pink and magenta pony with the sparkles all over her, and the moon cutie mark. But I got her when I was a baby!!! She's my fave, but it's been so long I never knew her name. Could you reply with the name if you know it? If not, that's ok :)

Oh! You mean Midnight Dream! She's one of my favorite G3s, along with her setmates...*w*

As for buying G1s, you could peruse the sales + trades threads in MLPArena or MLP Trading Post, Ebay (although sometimes prices can skyrocket), or thrift stores! Garage sales too!

Oh thank you so much! I finally know her name!!! An thanks, I just found some awesome sales on Ebay on G1! Thanks so much again, and I luv your OC pony and name :)
SapphireRain

Postby SapphireRain » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Anytime, friendo! ;)
she/her or it/its pronouns please (sig image credit) (avatar credit)
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:04 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I have Midnight Dream! She's sooooooooooooo preeeeeeeeeeetty! I really want the G1 pegasus :)
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:07 am

How many ponie sdo you have, Sapphire? :D I myself am a pony, and I fell through a mirror into this weeeeeeeeeeird world! APARENTLY all my friends have other-form-other-world clones!!! They're called PERSONS, which I THINK means they're some type of PURSE! How odd, right?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanywho, I found out there are these PONY TOYS of ourselves, outfits, and EVERYTHING! I guess we're like FAMOUS or something, and now I am OBSESSED with colecting myself! Just a warning though...There's this thing called "Friendship is Magic", and turns out SOMEHOW, they've been DOCUMENTING OUR LIVES ON VIDEO!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeird right? :D
SapphireRain

Postby SapphireRain » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 am

Kid, you think that's weird? I'm a talking stuffed animal! I'm a living, breathing video game character and I have a room filled with children's toys.
Also, be thankful that your company makes merch of you like they do. My family got two (2) plushies and that's it. I'm still bitter.

Ok admitting this to a bunch of people who probably don't know what fictionkin are aside, I really don't know how many ponies I have?
I don't think I ever counted in the first place.
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 am

WHOA! YOU'RE A STUFFED ANIMAL?! -HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS- Uh-oh...Gummy wants to use you as a chew toy...And my overall pony collection has grown to OVER three hundred items...NEED...MORE...LOL! -hugs Gummy- I should go, Rarity's having a sleepover! Cya later alligator! Sorry Gummy...Forgot my place for a minute picks up- -grabs sleeping bag- CYA :D
SapphireRain

Postby SapphireRain » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Believe me, small equine, if I had the room in my room I'd be striving to be at your level.
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:27 pm

By the way Sappphire, your OC pony reminds me of this pony I adopted from my friends' old pony adoption center site! APPARENTLY in the other world, we can OWN ponies! I also got one that looks JUST like me, except this creepy dress she wears...It's like made of CUTIE MARKS or something! Btw, her name's Pinkamena! Careful, you may wake up as a cupcake O_O
SapphireRain

Postby SapphireRain » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Wow, I feel like I'm looking at a younger version of ME...but as a horse. o_o
Pinkie Pie!

Postby Pinkie Pie! » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:19 pm

LOL! Believe it or not, I've adopted SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many ponies to be my little sisters :D hehe... -hugs Sugar Belle- I even adopted HER! :D

Return to “Show your merch!”