Pony T-Shirts

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Ilona
Site Admin

Pony T-Shirts

Postby Ilona » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:50 pm

I fount it more suitable here since everybody can show theirs here. What exaclty? Well I'm sure a lot of you people also wear pony shirts so show them here! I currenly have some right now. I've got a Sunset Shimmer and Nightmare Rarity design from Redbubble as well as a Queen Chrysalis one (don't have a pic) I also have some G1 ones from Primark. I only showed one because the other ones are kinda hidden somewhere in my room. I also wear this one the most of my Primark ones. The other ones are kinda.. bright.

So feel free to show yours here!
Snowy

Re: Pony T-Shirts

Postby Snowy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Some pictures I took of my shirts awhile back for another forum I visited, I've been buying them and getting them as gifts since 2012.

My shirts from mostly WeLoveFine, and a few from Hot Topic

These are from Zazzle, yes, both are men's and in pink. I'm one of those guys who don't have issue with pink, if anything, I liked the color long before getting into ponies. So yeah, ponies has nothing to do with it. :P

During the winter months, I bundle up wearing a long sleeve shirt underneath these, usually color matched, example, light blue long sleeves under a Dash shirt. With the exception of the sweatshirt, that's pretty warm as it is. I did get one new shirt, but haven't taken a picture of it yet. As for that hat, I love wearing it with that shirt. Kind of fun since the few times I wear the two, I get complements from others, pony fans or not. :)

Since the topic is here, confession time: The picture used on this girls' shirt, I would honestly wear if it was on a guy's shirt or even a regular unisex shirt. Just always liked this design in particular, it's cute, just can't wear it being a girls' shirt, especially one with capped sleeves. Oh well, still a cute picture design nonetheless. Just kind of confessed this since I've always liked the picture design for it.
Sunset Shimmer

Postby Sunset Shimmer » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:55 pm

@Snowy I actually have that shirt! It fits pretty nicely hehehe. I have a bunch others too, and the other day at Walmart I saw several pony tees. There was a RD one that was in pink [and blue] and her mane was made of flowers. Another one was a tank top that said 'Let's have fun!' and had Rainbow on it as well. I also saw a backpack, and multiple purses/bags/lunchbags too. Even some piggy banks!

[sorry this went on a long ramble oops]
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Sunset Shimmer wrote:@Snowy I actually have that shirt! It fits pretty nicely hehehe. I have a bunch others too, and the other day at Walmart I saw several pony tees. There was a RD one that was in pink [and blue] and her mane was made of flowers. Another one was a tank top that said 'Let's have fun!' and had Rainbow on it as well. I also saw a backpack, and multiple purses/bags/lunchbags too. Even some piggy banks!

[sorry this went on a long ramble oops]
Cool! Of all the designs they made for girls, I just love that design that I wouldn't mind wearing such if it was a guys/unisex style t-shirt. Mostly because my favorite pony, Fluttershy is in front of a heart, also the phrase "Ponies Rule The World" pretty much describes me. No matter where you look in my room, there's ponies, and no matter what store I go into, I'm always looking at ponies, even if I can't buy any that day. :lol:
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Apologies for bumping, but I just received the Target adult Brony Rainbow Dash shirt (link to MLP Merch's article). So far it's really nice. The shirt color IS Dash's color, and it's a bit fake distressed for a bit of a retro look. I like it.

Worth noting, no manufacturer, says "My Little Pony" in the tag, it's 60% cotton, 40% polyester (WLF uses 100% cotton). Kind of worth noting when I looked up that "Ponies Rule The World" shirt seen above, it too was 60% cotton, 40% polyester. So makes me wonder if the same company manufacturing the girls shirts did this one too. Still very happy with it. So here's a picture of it.

I really hope this shows up in stores. Stores like Target need options like this, especially since not everyone online shops or some people just want to go to a store and buy a shirt.
Fluttershy

Postby Fluttershy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:52 am

I have loads of pony shirts! When I get home I'll take some pictures (I'm at my grandmas house)

"I'd like to be a tree!"

Follow my Tumblr! crystalprep.tumblr.com

Follow my Instagram for Pony edits! @applebloom
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Fluttershy wrote:I have loads of pony shirts! When I get home I'll take some pictures (I'm at my grandmas house)
Hope to see them, I can't be the only one who's posting pics of my pony shirts to this thread. :D
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:21 pm

LOL I have way too many pony shirts/skirts/dresses LOL! Oh ya leggings and jewerly too :P
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

On the subject of shirts, I wonder, do any of you get complements on shirts whenever you wear them out?

Earlier today a worker at Walmart liked my Rainbow Dash shirt. Another time, a friend at church loved my Fluttershy shirt. One time, I got a brohoof outside of a local supermarket while wearing my Applejack and Apple Bloom shirt. In GameStop, a worker there started talking ponies with me when I had on my mane six shirt.

Just wondering as I'm guessing other fans can spot other fans via shirts.
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Apologies for a bump, but new Pony shirt... actually an Equestria Girls shirt. Had to go down to Hot Topic when I heard about this one. It's even in mens/guys sizes too. It's also pretty special, it's using the Rainbow Rocks credits artwork. Cool find I think.

Also, this thread confirms I'm the only one really posting MLP shirts. :lol:

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”