Pony T-Shirts

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Astranova

Re: Pony T-Shirts

Postby Astranova » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:42 pm

LOL, and I luv the shirt!
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:21 am

Astranova wrote:LOL, and I luv the shirt!

Thanks! I'm actually happy to find an Equestria Girls one for a change. I've only seen this one, the guy's Hot Topic shirt with RR art, and one at Journey's Kids which had the mane 6 and said "Girl Power", this one was for girls.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:33 am

I've seen a lot of EG shirts but yeah they're for kis (WAY TOO SMALL) and are all REALY girly xD
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Astranova wrote:I've seen a lot of EG shirts but yeah they're for kis (WAY TOO SMALL) and are all REALY girly xD

Cool, so far, I've only seen the two, interestingly two different stores at the same mall.
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:04 am

I only see ones sized for toddlers in Target...We have too many there LOL
Snowy

Postby Snowy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 am

Astranova wrote:I only see ones sized for toddlers in Target...We have too many there LOL
I'll check next time I'm there, out of curiosity. I can't wear them, still I'm curious as I've only seen girls Pony shirts there.

Although, they did sell a guy's Rainbow Dash shirt online. Bought a few of them since I wear it a lot. I'm glad they did sell one for guys, Target's my favorite place for Pony anything... except shirts. :lol: At least they got this one in and I was able to order it online. :)

Speaking of Target shirts, of all the "girly" ones, I do like that Ponies Rule The World design. If that was on a guy's shirt, I'd wear it. :D Again, I love Fluttershy and her being in a heart is too cute!
Astranova

Postby Astranova » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 am

LOL! I've seen a bunch of Dr. Whooves ones that are prety cool, but they're all customs online xD

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”