What's the deal with Applejack? (and others)

This forum is for the Friendship is Magic toyline. Discuss new findings and many more like Brusbables, Plush etc.
Snowy

Re: What's the deal with Applejack? (and others)

Postby Snowy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Sugar Belle wrote:LOL! IKR?! Well also I believe that those three ponies are like the main personalities in shows like these, like the Powerpuff Girls!

Pinkie: Bubbles
Twilight: Blossom
Dash: Buttercup

ALSO, Minty, Dash, and Pinkie were THE most popular G3s, so it would make sense that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie would have stayed VERY popular! When I was little, MLP kept changing it's image like EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. First G3 changed a LITTLE (In animation and voices), then G3.5, THEN FIM!!! But it didn't drive me crazy. My Pinkie Pie "family" was made out of five plushies of her, eighteen Ponyville figures, and three brushables. I never cared. But EVERYONE who likes MLP and has a few toys, well I can bet you amost everyone like that has a Pinkie Pie, Dash, or both :) As for the marketing thing, I go back to what I said about their personalities. Twilight's the good girl who loves to read, Pinkie LOVES having fun, and Dash LOVES adventure. Which MANY little girls (and me though I'm almost 13 LOL) have ALL of those in common, and of course the show IS based around Twilight Sparkle. I rest MY case :)
Wow, I didn't even think of a comparison to Powerpuff Girls!

Also, that does make sense for me. Also worth noting Applejack has been around since G1 interestingly enough.
Astranova

Re: What's the deal with Applejack? (and others)

Postby Astranova » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Snowy wrote:
Sugar Belle wrote:LOL! IKR?! Well also I believe that those three ponies are like the main personalities in shows like these, like the Powerpuff Girls!

Pinkie: Bubbles
Twilight: Blossom
Dash: Buttercup

ALSO, Minty, Dash, and Pinkie were THE most popular G3s, so it would make sense that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie would have stayed VERY popular! When I was little, MLP kept changing it's image like EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. First G3 changed a LITTLE (In animation and voices), then G3.5, THEN FIM!!! But it didn't drive me crazy. My Pinkie Pie "family" was made out of five plushies of her, eighteen Ponyville figures, and three brushables. I never cared. But EVERYONE who likes MLP and has a few toys, well I can bet you amost everyone like that has a Pinkie Pie, Dash, or both :) As for the marketing thing, I go back to what I said about their personalities. Twilight's the good girl who loves to read, Pinkie LOVES having fun, and Dash LOVES adventure. Which MANY little girls (and me though I'm almost 13 LOL) have ALL of those in common, and of course the show IS based around Twilight Sparkle. I rest MY case :)
Wow, I didn't even think of a comparison to Powerpuff Girls!

Also, that does make sense for me. Also worth noting Applejack has been around since G1 interestingly enough.

LOL! Btw if you REALLY want a good comparisen to PPG...

Apple Bloom: Blossom
Sweetie Belle: Bubbles
Scootaloo: Buttercup

LOL!

Return to “MLP FiM Merchandise”